The Forgeline SE3C forged concave wheel combines a deep-dish concave profile and a seven V-spoke design with full-length spokes that extend all the way through the center’s rim register. And thanks to Forgeline’s unique performance-inspired concave design philosophy and racing-style I-beamed spokes, the SE3C delivers both beauty and performance.
Like all Forgeline Concave Series wheels, the SE3C locates the pad inboard of the outer rim to deliver depth and scale within the wheel center for a modern muscular look. Available in both deep concave profiles (for the most striking appearance) and shallow concave profiles (to create a staggered look or to accommodate narrow widths or higher-offset applications), these 3-piece wheels are assembled with hidden stainless-steel ARP fasteners and Heli-Coil inserts.
The SE3C is a custom made-to-order three-piece wheel that is produced from forged 6061-T6 aluminum with heat-treated rim-shells. And just like any Forgeline wheel, the SE3C is fully customizable in fitment and finish, including center lock applications.
- Muscular Concave Design
- Both Deep and Shallow Concave Profiles Available
- 7-Spoke Mesh Pattern
- I-Beamed Spokes
- 3-Piece Construction
- Available with Flat Reverse-Lip Outer in 18, 19, 20, and 22-inch Diameters
- Available with Stepped-Lip Outer in 19, 20, and 21-inch Diameters
- Hidden Stainless ARP Fasteners
- Heli-Coil Inserts
- Exposed Fastener Option Available
- Generous Brake Clearance
- Forged 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Heat-Treated Rim Shells
- Includes Standard Aluminum Center Cap
- Will Accommodate OE TPMS and Lug Nuts
- Customizable Fitment and Finish Options
- Legendary Forgeline Quality and Customer Service