Designed in collaboration with renowned designer Neil Tjin, the NT3C is full of outside-the-box design features. Combining both retro and modern styling cues, the NT3C features a very strong multi-dimensional precision-machined tapered 5-spoke design, an open lug hub center, and an extremely deep inset rim register with exposed hardware.
Like all Forgeline Concave Series wheels, the NT3C locates the pad inboard of the outer rim to deliver depth and scale within the wheel center for a modern muscular look. Available in both deep concave profiles (for the most striking appearance) and shallow concave profiles (to create a staggered look or to accommodate narrow widths or higher-offset applications), these 3-piece wheels are assembled with exposed stainless-steel ARP fasteners.
The NT3C is a custom made-to-order three-piece wheel that is produced from forged 6061-T6 aluminum with heat-treated rim-shells. And just like any Forgeline wheel, the NT3C is fully customizable in fitment and finish, including center lock applications.
- Deigned in Collaboration with Neil Tjin
- Muscular Concave Design
- Both Deep and Shallow Concave Profiles Available
- Multi-Dimensional 5-Spoke Center
- Beefy Carved Tapered Spokes
- Open Lug Hub Center
- Deeply Inset Rim Register
- 3-Piece Construction
- Available with Flat Reverse-Lip Outer in 18, 19, 20, and 22-inch Diameters
- Available with Stepped-Lip Outer in 19, 20, and 21-inch Diameters
- Stainless Steel ARP Fasteners
- Exposed Hardware
- Generous Brake Clearance
- Forged 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Heat-Treated Rim Shells
- Includes Standard Aluminum Center Cap
- Will Accommodate OE TPMS and Lug Nuts
- Customizable Fitment and Finish Options
- Legendary Forgeline Quality and Customer Service