Our GX3 Open Lug is based upon our popular GX3 wheel, but has significant material machined from the center area for additional weight reduction, improved access to the lug nuts, and an extra-aggressive look. This street-friendly Performance Series variant utilizes a redesigned hub center and includes a unique specially-engineered tall center cap (with “Forgeline Motorsport” engraving) to cover the hub spindle and protect it from the elements.
The Forgeline GX3 Open Lug is a gorgeous custom made-to-order 3-piece performance wheel with an attractive mesh spoke design that was engineered for serious track duty. The GX3 Open Lug features our “I-beamed” spoke technology to reduce weight while adding strength and rigidity and hidden ARP assembly hardware for a smooth clean appearance and faster/easier wheel cleaning. Plus the design of the center allows plenty of room for caliper clearance and extreme brake fitment.
The GX3 Open Lug is produced from precision-machined forged 6061-T6 aluminum centers combined with heat-treated rim shells. And just like any Forgeline wheel, the GX3 Open Lug offers fully-customizable fitment and finish, including center-lock applications.
NOW AVAILABLE with a stepped lip in 18-inch, 19-inch, and 20-inch sizes. This wheel is also available in a reverse deep lip/flat lip in 18-inch and 19-inch sizes.
- 3-Piece Performance Wheel
- Attractive Mesh Spoke Pattern
- Open Lug Center Provides Improved Lug Nut Access and Weight Reduction
- I-Beamed Spoke Technology
- Engineered for Track Applications
- Stepped-Lip Design (Also available with a reverse deep lip/flat lip in 18-inch & 19-inch diameters.)
- Hidden ARP Fasteners
- Generous Brake Clearance
- Forged 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Heat-Treated Rim Shells
- Includes Standard Aluminum Center Cap
- Customizable Fitment and Finish Options
- Legendary Forgeline Quality and Customer Service