After more than 25 years of producing the most highly regarded and technically advanced wheels for professional road racing applications, Forgeline has directed our experience and capability toward the drag racing industry and developed the all-forged GS1 Beadlock wheel.
Unlike most traditional drag racing wheels, Forgeline’s forged monoblock single beadlock GS1 Beadlock wheel is carved entirely in one piece from a single forging of 6061-T6 aluminum using an advanced precision machining process. This forged monoblock technology has proven successful, for many years, at the highest levels of road racing, and Forgeline is excited to apply it to beadlock wheels for straight line racing applications.
The GS1 Beadlock wheel is very similar to our track-proven GS1R road racing wheel with one big exception: It has been re-engineered to include a special bolt-on outboard beadlock ring that, like the wheel itself, is also precision-machined from forged 6061-T6 aluminum. This forged aluminum ring holds the tire securely in place, to limit unwanted tire slip against the wheel, and to keep the tire from unseating, at very high speeds. The forged beadlock ring is secured to the wheel with a series of 21 standard lightweight titanium bolts. The GS1 Beadlock also forgoes the GS1R’s aggressive open-lug hub center area for a more traditional hub center design that accommodates our standard press-in aluminum center cap.
Forgeline’s new One Piece Forged Monoblock GS1 Beadlock wheel is available to order immediately in 17, 18, and 19-inch diameters in a range of widths and custom offsets & fitments. Upon request, it can be engineered to work with shank-style lug nuts. And just like any Forgeline wheel, the GS1 Beadlock is available with fully customizable finish options.
• One Piece Monoblock Design with NO Welding or Assembly Bolts
• Forged 6061-T6 Aluminum
• Machined to Close Tolerances to be Smooth and Vibration-Free
• Custom Made-to-Order for Each Individual Customer and Each Unique Vehicle Application
• Exceptional Deflection & Structural Stiffness
• Generous Brake Clearance
• Can be Engineered for Shank-Style Lug Nuts (Upon Special Request)
• Custom Finish Options (You can mix and match ring and wheel colors.)
• 100% manufactured in the USA
• Legendary Forgeline Quality and Customer Service