The Forgeline FU3C wheel pays homage to the classic Porsche wheel of the 1960s and 1970s. But unlike its predecessor, the FU3C is a modern 3-piece wheel that is manufactured from fully forged 6061-T6 aluminum centers using the latest engineering and manufacturing technology. The FU3C borrows from the original five-spoke design with dimensional inverted tapered spokes, but rather than just recreate yet another replica, the Forgeline engineering team spent many hours refining our design to create a wheel with a unique distinctly Forgeline character. This resource-intensive process yielded a wheel with a concave center, carefully-tuned proportions, and extended spokes that reach out beyond the rim register and over the stepped lip outer.
Like all Forgeline Concave Series wheels, the FU3C locates the pad inboard of the outer rim to deliver depth and scale within the wheel center for a more modern look. Available in both deep concave profiles (for the most striking appearance) and shallow concave profiles (to create a staggered look or to accommodate narrow widths or higher-offset applications), these 3-piece wheels are assembled with hidden American-made stainless-steel ARP fasteners and Heli-Coil inserts. The FU3C is designed with a stepped lip outer in 19-inch, 20-inch, and 21-inch fitments.
- Custom Made-to-Order for Each Customer and Each Unique Vehicle Application
- Unique Center Design is Precision-Machined from Forged 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Retro 5-Spoke Design Inspired by Classic Porsche Wheels
- Concave Profile – Both Deep and Shallow Concave Profiles Available
- Unique Full-Length Spokes Extend Beyond the Rim Register and Reach Over the Step of the Outer Rim Shell
- Available in 19, 20 and 21-inch Fitments
- Customizable Finish Options
- Legendary Forgeline Quality and Customer Service