The FF3C Open Lug combines the classic 5-spoke styling and the sexy concave center profile from the FF3C Concave wheel with a motorsport-derived open-lug hub center to create a wheel with stunning good looks, aggressive character, and plenty of room for caliper clearance and extreme brake fitment.
Like all Forgeline Concave Series wheels, the FF3C Open Lug locates the pad inboard of the outer rim to deliver depth and scale within the wheel center for a modern muscular look. But the FF3C Open Lug also has significant material machined from the center lug area for additional weight reduction, improved access to the lug nuts, and an extra-aggressive look. It also includes a unique specially-engineered tall center cap (with “Forgeline Motorsport” engraving) to cover the hub spindle and protect it from the elements. Available in both deep concave profiles (for the most striking appearance) and shallow concave profiles (to create a staggered look or to accommodate narrow widths or higher-offset applications), these 3-piece wheels are assembled with hidden American-made stainless-steel ARP fasteners and Heli-Coil inserts.
The FF3C Open Lug is a custom made-to-order three-piece wheel that is produced from forged 6061-T6 aluminum centers with heat-treated rim-shells. And just like any Forgeline wheel, the FF3C Open Lug is fully customizable in fitment and finish, including center lock applications.
- Muscular Concave Design
- Both Deep and Shallow Concave Profiles Available
- Classic 5-Spoke Design
- Open Lug Center Provides Improved Lug Nut Access and Weight Reduction
- 3-Piece Modular Construction
- Reverse Flat-Lip Design (Also available with a stepped-lip in 19-inch, 20-inch, 21-inch, and 22-inch diameters.)
- Hidden Stainless ARP Fasteners
- Heli-Coil Inserts
- Forged 6061-T6 Aluminum Center
- Heat-Treated Rim Shells
- Includes Open-Lug Style Aluminum Center Cap
- Will Accommodate OE TPMS and Lug Nuts
- Customizable Fitment and Finish Options
- Legendary Forgeline Quality and Customer Service