Now Hiring: Hand-Finish Artisans
If you’ve ever wondered why Forgeline wheels look so good, it’s thanks to our crew of skilled finishing technicians. This dedicated team fulfills the critical role that occurs between our precision-machining process and our in-house powder coating operation in which each wheel is closely inspected and then carefully prepared – by hand – to receive the final powder coat. This important step is one of the secrets that yield Forgeline’s legendary finish quality.
And if you’ve ever wanted to be part of the team that makes Forgeline wheels so special, then now is your chance, because we are currently seeking Finish Technicians for full-time employment!
Forgeline Motorsports is seeking a Full-Time Finish Technician to join our team. We provide an excellent work atmosphere and offer our employees highly-competitive benefits!
Primary Function: Responsible for hand-finishing of aluminum wheels prior to powder coating.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Media blast wheels to prep for powder coat.
- Identify and repair burrs, machine lines, and other defects.
- Grind, polish, and sand aluminum wheels according to company standards.
- Responsible for quick turnaround of parts and accuracy within established guidelines.
- Safety and maintenance of grinding area.
- Maintain and clean dust collector system.
Skills and Specifications:
- Be able to operate tool such as Dynafiles, die grinders, and other abrasive tools.
- Be able to lift 40 lbs.
- Maintain organization of jobs and material inventory.
- Be flexible and willing to tackle new challenges and have a positive “can-do” attitude.
- Perform cleaning and general maintenance on grinding tools and general shop equipment.
- Applicant must be able to solve problems that arise in a manufacturing environment without direct supervision while also performing as part of a team.
- High standard of attention to detail.
- Ability to manage time and prioritize work in an effective manner.
- Highly developed, demonstrated teamwork skills.
Education and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or general education degree GED.
- Self-starter capable of dealing with a variety of tasks in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment.
Forgeline offers an excellent work environment in a well-equipped air-conditioned production facility with a great team of people. We offer competitive pay, employer-sponsored health insurance, a 401k, and paid vacation/holiday time.
Come be part of the action!
Apply Here: Interested applicants should please apply online at: https://www.indeed.com/q-Metal-l-Dayton,-OH-jobs.html?vjk=d90ab083d5ba030e&advn=2397267302881339