Kenny Brown Performance
The Kenny Brown GT4-S is a premium performance Mustang with 650 “Nail You to the Seat” supercharged horsepower, specifically designed with speed and agility in mind. The GT4-S easily outpaces the Shelby GT500 at track days, but the awesome power is only part of the performance equation.
It is lighter, quicker, and more responsive than a Shelby GT500, or even the fabled Super Snake. As with all Kenny Brown Mustangs, there is an artful balance of power, grip, handling, and braking in the overall performance package. A large part of that equation is the critically acclaimed AGS 4.0 Advanced Geometry Suspension System which is the “secret sauce” in the car’s incredible handling and confidence-inspiring driving characteristics. But it doesn’t stop there as additional upgrades include bigger brakes, 19-inch Forgeline one-piece forged monoblock GA1R wheels, large sticky tires, high-flow exhaust, and a host of other select upgrades to balance out the wickedly fast GT4-S Mustang. And as always – Kenny offers a plethora of performance options to truly make it your very own bespoke creation.
The new 2013 Kenny Brown GT4-S Mustang is the most powerful to date with a 0-60 acceleration time and sheer cornering grip that rivals the industry’s best. Never in the company’s history has such a potent Mustang been unleashed on the general public.
- Forgeline one piece forged monoblock GA1R wheels, 19×10 front (weighing only 19.1 lbs) and 19×11 rear (weighing only 19.6 lbs), with the Titanium powder coat finish
- 650 Nail You to the Seat Horsepower
- 650hp Supercharged 5.0L 4V TiVCT Coyote Engine
- Remarkable, well-balanced, yet “wicked fast”
- GT4-S Performance Package
- Designed to complement and support massive power
- Incredible power that’s remarkable with unbelievable acceleration
- Civilized in day to day driving
- Special version available for 2013/14 GT’s with SelectShift automatic